Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 112--Week 16--Month 4: October 2009

Monthly Measurements:

Weight (as compared to last week): 333.8; -.6 pounds this week; -15.2 total pounds

The following measurements are compared to Week 8; two months ago:
Body: 49.5-50.5-66.5 inches; stayed exactly the same/no change this month; -2.5, -3.5, -1.5 total
Arm: 18 inches; stayed exactly the same/no change this month; -1 total
Thigh: 35 inches; stayed exactly the same/no change this month; -.5 total
Calf: 20 inches; stayed exactly the same/no change this month; -.5 total

Top size: 3X; no change; -1X total
Bottom size: 4X-5X; no change; -.5X total
Ring size: 8; slightly looser

BMI: 53.9; +.7 this month; -1.6 total; current goal 29.9
-------------------------------------------------------

I completely skipped over Month 3, or 12 weeks, and I forgot that I was going to start doing my monthly measurements on the first of the month. So, here I am a little late for October, but measurements, none the less.

I'm completely floored that I have not changed any inches, more correctly, floored that I'm not bigger. While being on vacation, I did gain weight, but my muscle mass has balanced that out by weighing more but not having any more inches? For every measurement, I'm exactly what I was 2 months ago.

I'm not happy that I weigh 4 more pounds than I did 2 months ago. I know I've not been great with my food and I'm battling a 5.6 gain, and I know this is exactly the reason why I'm not losing as fast as I'd like. My measurements do motivate me more though because for the simple reason that I've not gained inches and I have gained weight proves to me that I am getting stronger and my body is changing. I just need all this fat to melt around my muscles.

By the way, every muscles on the back side of me, and my chest, hurt! I tell you, that TRX is a monster.

Meals
1 bowl of multi grain Cheerios
1 cup of skim milk
1 banana

3/4 cup corn
1 1/2 cups of mashed potatoes
2 tbsp Becel margarine
2 cups of water

3 cups of water

1 12 inch sub on honey oat bread
pepperoni, salami, ham, white cheddar
lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, pickles, olives
1 line of light mayo
2 lines of southwest sauce
4 cups of water

1 Oreo ice cream sandwich
1 Rolo ice cream sandwich

Exercise
30 minutes treadmill: jog 1:10, walk 3:50, repeat
45 minutes iron reps weight class

Notes:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment