Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 105--Week 15

334.4 pounds; -2.2 pounds; -14.6 total pounds

Eat that, vacation! Jogging, TRX-ing, losing weight after only 3 days of exercise this week.

So far, on the right track...

Meals
1/2 cup dry Nature's Way breakfast medley (oats, seeds, etc.)
2 tsp brown sugar
1 cup skim milk
1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice with the pulp (2 oranges)

1 cheeseburger
small french fry
2 cups of water

3 white corn tortillas
1 1/2 pieces frozen fish
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
2 tbsp white sauce (with half mayo and half yogurt), spices, dill, cilantro
lime juice
1 cup tomato Spanish rice
3/4 cup black refried beans
2 cups of water

1 cup homemade peanut butter yogurt (plain yogurt, brown sugar, whipped cream, peanut butter)

2--1/3 cup ice cream scoops (one chocolate, one strawberry)

Exercise
None

Notes:
-I had to take the truck in this morning because it was making an awful sound. Turns out the power steering fluid was bone dry. So I just picked something up on the way home for lunch because it was getting late. I got a kid's meal and didn't even finish it. I started eating and got sick. McD's is so not yummy anymore. So then I made fish tacos for dinner and they were so delicious that they made up for my crappy lunch.
-The TRX kicked my butt and excuses or not, I almost could not move and so I did not exercise today. My muscles were in so much pain, I had to take a T3 to relax me when I got home. I've never felt that sore from a workout before. I felt like I had the worst flu AND a truck hit me. My legs were still jelly walking down the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment