Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 40

Meals
1 bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios
1 cup of skim milk

3 cups of water

1 burrito supreme (Taco Bell)
3/4 crunch wrap supreme (Taco Bell)
3 cups of water

1 Senses Kit Kat
1 Twix

1 white bread hamburger bun
1 4 oz hamburger patty
1/4 cup lettuce
1 tbsp ketchup
6 chips with approx 3 tbsp sour cream type dip
4 cups of water

Exercise
31 minutes cyclical trainer
60 minutes pilates

Notes:
-We were out all day long which meant we ate out all day long, and then went to a housewarming where we were fed. Considering all the temptations everywhere I did okay, but caved when we went to the British candy shop and bought a few treats. I'm really beginning to see how all the exercise in the world can't help you lose weight if you're not also watching what you eat.
-This was day 6 in a row of going to the gym and I am so proud of that accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ewica, sorry I haven't been commenting. I forgot to add you to my blog list. But now I'm caught up and am still super proud of you. You rock!! And I just wanted to say...mmmm, hummus. I noticed you ate that a few days ago. I might just have to get me some. Anyhoo, keep up the good work. I can't believe how long you work out for. I'd be dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't work out for this long, I don't lose any weight. At first it was a pain in my butt, but now I'm just used to it. Some days when I'm not "feeling it" or I have other things on my mind, I do die; but that skinny person inside keeps pushing me. 'And hummus...mmmmm, that's what I am screaming.

    ReplyDelete