Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 18

Picked up Andrew from work, met the SIL, BIL, and nephew, and headed out to the Kananaskis area. Set up camp in rain sprinkles. Ready for an awesome weekend...


Meals
6 inch Subway sandwich--seafood on honey oat. Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, olives, pepper, and 2 lines of southwest sauce.
2 cups of water

2 cups of water

approx 2 cups taco salad. Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, 3 tbsp salsa, 2 tbsp sour cream, approx 4 oz seasoned ground beef and kidney beans, 12 corn taco chips
2 cups of water

1.5 cups of water
1.5 packets of hot cocoa mix

Exercise
None

Notes:
-Forgot to drink more water. Camping, getting ready for camping, etc. was taxing on keeping a normal diet. I did try to pay attention to what I was eating though. I did opt for the sour cream, but I didn't use cheese. I guess that cancels out. Also, my plate wasn't stacked too high with all the fatty toppings, so I think it was a good compromise.
-Yeah, having to pack in the morning and leaving for over a 3 hour drive, as well as setting up a tent in the rain left no time left for exercise. I should have planned for something, but I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment