Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 120--Week 17 (plus one day)

333.4 pounds; -.2 pounds this week; -15.4 total pounds.

Meals
1 bowl of multi-grain Cheerios
1 cup of skim milk

5 slices pizza l/o
1 cup Coke
2 cups of water

3 oz baked lemon and rosemary chicken breast
1 1/2 cups asparagus
1/2 cup onions
2 tsp Becel margarine
1 cup blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
4 cups of water

1 1/2 cupcakes (pumpkin with cream cheese frosting & apple with cinnamon frosting--homemade)
2 Oreo cookies

Exercise
None

Notes:
-This is the last of my incredibly busy time. October 31st, after 10 papers and 2 finals to write, cannot come fast enough.
-Although I made a super healthy dinner, which was delish by the way, I still fit in crap. I felt guilty eating the cupcakes, and Andrew and I came to the conclusion that if they weren't there, we both wouldn't have cared to eat them. Mental note: reduce the amount of crap lurking around to be eaten in the house to avoid the temptation. I still think I get points for making the effort to make a healthy dinner that tasted great. I actually derived my own recipe from a recipe taken from my Skinny Bitch in the Kitch (http://www.skinnybitch.net/) book. I love the message of this book, but I don't believe in getting rid of meat altogether, just trying to minimize the amount I consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment