Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 98--Week 14

336.6 pounds; +5.6 pounds (in 20 days of vacation); -12.4 pounds total.

Our first day back consisted of many hours of cuddling B, and sleeping.

I wanted to come out even in my weight as we did go to the gym 3 times, but only 3 times (actually to Andrew's credit he went a total of 6 times). I really threw everything out the window since we didn't plan to make meals and ate out the entire time. But don't disregard my 3 workouts. That's never happened before on vacation where we actually planned to try to work out, plus all the days we did walking all day at amusement parks and swimming in the beach. It was one of the most active vacations we've had for sure. We just didn't do a fantastic job censoring what we ate. I'm still proud because it was all worth it and it wasn't a horrible gain (as I'm sure much of it is water retention from so much salt in restaurant food). We'll see in next week's weigh-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment