Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 72

I was up before Andrew left for work, so good for me. The Draino is in the tub, ready for me to wash it down with my early shower. The Draino is a monthly ritual. I really don't think you can help it when you have longish hair. I'm pumped that I'm up and feeling a bit better. I took an iron supplement before bed and it's either in my head or I've absorbed enough overnight to get me going today. It should take a few days before I feel much better if it's the iron deficiency, so maybe I took just enough to get me going? The true test whether it's in my head or not will come at around 1800h tonight when I see if I'm falling asleep before dinner.

I'm going to do my fast tonight and get my blood work done tomorrow morning. Once again I forgot about needing to quit eating, and stuffed my face full of Oreos at 2300h last night. I could walk in at 1100h this morning, but I will have to wait hours and I'm not willing to do that after my traumatic experience at the doc's last week. I'd rather wait another day and go in right when they open at 700h.

Meals
1 bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios
1 cup skim milk
2 cups of water

5 oz filet mignon (l/o)
3 manicotti shells (l/o)
3 cups of water

1/4 cup hummus
1 tomato
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2 cups of water

1/2 dish of chicken tikka masala (approx 1.5 cups with 3 oz chicken?)
approx 1.5 cups saffron rice
1 piece naan bread
2 cups of water

Exercise
None

Notes:
-I know I'm putting myself on the back burner right now with exercise, but I have too much to do at the moment. Plus with no energy, it hasn't been something I'm excited about doing. This will be temporary I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment