Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 58

That workout yesterday killed me. I'm so sore and have a fatigue hangover. I need a day off.

Meals
1 bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios
1 cup of milk
1 cup of water

2 tortillas
1/2 cup of beans
1/3 cup of yogurt
1/4 cup shredded cheese
2 cups spinach
1 tomato
8 ginger snaps
4 cups of water

Olive Garden:
the entire bowl of salad!--approx 4 cups
3 bread sticks
1/2 chicken Marsala approx 3 oz
1/3 cup garlic mashed potatoes
berries and sorbet dessert approx 3/4 cup sorbet, 1/2 cup berries
2 cups of water

Exercise
None

Notes:
-Olive Garden again...so yummy but so expensive and not as good for me as homemade food. My excuse is it's hard to make food at home when your kitchen floor has made your kitchen a disaster area and you can't move in there. I think I'm just being irresponsible and lazy, but it was a good date night so I'm not going to be too hard on myself. ;)
-My workout yesterday was too much. I'm feeling it today and can't move; feeling a bit sick. 'Taking a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment