Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 218: Procrastination

What's new? We had a plan to list our home on January 4th. Here we are, 2 weeks later, and we're not finished with the little renos we have to complete, and I'm not at the gym working out because I need to squeeze in every minute to get this housework done. Yet, I can update my blog, play around with my Facebook games, and watch an hour of PVR's TV because I couldn't watch it last night, hustling to get our house done. Talk about priorities!

We've got our bedroom and our bathroom baseboards to complete, then painting nail holes and our doors, and cleaning up. It's so close, it's scary to think it's actually coming to an end. I think, wait, what are we missing?! We have to pretend there's so much more to do to avoid the panic that ensues with near completion, or we'll stop all together at 98% and wonder why we're getting sued by our new home builder for not having the mortgage cleared.

In the spirit of defying procrastination, I'm going to keep this short and go work on the house...

-e

-Meals
6 inch ham and Swiss left over Subway sandwich on 9 grain whole wheat
added 1/4 avocado (mmmmm)
1 cup strawberries
2 cups of water

1 can apple green tea

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment